Thursday, November 17, 2011

Starting to get the Decorations up....and some new wooden projects on the go.....

Hello Everyone!!!

Happy Thursday.....I am so busy this week that I wish I had more days before the weekend....but I am happy that the sun is shining and I am working away like a busy bee.....Today I thought I would show you some of my Holiday Decor that is coming to life .....I created two gorgeous huge urns that flank our front doors into our home.....I used all of the stuff around our garden to create these and they turned out exactly as I had hoped....

I also created these wooden hearts that will be burned with designs for special ornaments this year....I will update you right here on my blog once I get these started.....

Well off to work away for the Art Show this weekend....so I wish you a wonderful and Creative Day!!!

Hugs
Diana

5 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

What a gorgeous decoration- so very classy and unique! Can't wait to see where those hearts go!!!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

oh, I love decorations made from nature. every year I say that my kids and I are going to string popcorn and cranberries for the birds. this year I mean it. maybe, lol. Let us know how the show went, very exciting.
Debbi
- ourhometoyours

Anonymous said...

ooo, I agree very classy, very elegant, I love the nature look, very nice, so exciting getting ready for the weekend,, best of luck!

Christine said...

ok you must be a professional decorator too Diana, those urns are GORGEOUS!

Lisa M Griffin said...

I just loooovvvveeee this. The way you made this arrangement is so natural and yet still decadent. :)

 
Blogging tips