Monday, November 7, 2011

I finished my reindeer piece....what do you think?


Happy Monday Everyone.....

I have always been a huge fan of the cute reindeer....so when I created the initial sketch yesterday you can see here....I spent some time colouring them in till they made me happy....so here is the finished piece....What do you think? I think I may use this piece on some Holiday Cards .....just add some sparkle like my favorite Stickles from Ranger Ink.....they can add so much to any piece and I love sparkle during the Holidays......I have used many of the colours....but I love the Diamond one and the traditional Gold and Silver ones...I find that the Diamond one is perfect to add sparkle and keep the colour of your piece....so go ahead and glitter something today......

I have 11 more paintings to complete this week....so as I finish my trip to Virtual Paris in these paintings I will post them on my blog.....

Thank you for popping by!!! and Happy Monday and Happy Creating!!!

I am playing along with the Sweet Bloggers at Creative Every Day......

Hugs
Diana

16 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

Gosh....your post just popped up....this is extra beautiful in color...brings such energy, spirit and fun!!!! I'll bet your son loves it!

martinealison said...

Des jolies petites rennes qui vont devoir prendre beaucoup de force pour les prochains jours qui vont arriver très vite maintenant...
Le choix de tes couleurs sont judicieuses. tu as fait un excellent travail ma chère Diana.
Aujourd'hui je vais attendre patiemment ta prochaine publication...
Gros gros bisous

carol l mckenna said...

OOOoooooh! Wow ~ Love this ~ the Reindeer, the colors are wonderful! ~ very Magical! thanks, also for linking up to my Magical Monday Blog Hop ~ Carol ^_^

Anonymous said...

wow, 11 more to go,, you are an eager beaver,, I love how thier delicate little hooves are stepping off the circle,, beautiful

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

I love your sweet Reindeer Christmas card, the colours are beautiful.
Sounds like you are going to have a busy week with all your paintings.

Have a happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Christine said...

They are just stunning in colour, now I'm really in the Xmas spirit. I think I lost my previous comment, but if not, you'll have it twice!

Unknown said...

wonderful colour work. they would be very special on cards.

Unknown said...

CUTE as PIE!!! You could use this in so many ways!! Brought a smile to my face.
xo
lynn

Unknown said...

Hiya Diana .. thanks for popping in..

wow I love your illustration , the Reindeer have such sweet expressions!.. and I love the coloring and shadows.. beautiful ! And I love your 100 illo's book.. what a marvelous idea!!!

Teri said...

Aw, so sweet Diana. Bright happy colors.

Molly said...

even prettier with color. i love blue for the holidays!

Cre8tiveQueen said...

Love! Love! Love! Love the shading on the faces... and the antlers! =)
Super cute!

joanna said...

You just put me in the Christmas spirit,Diana!! your card is beautiful!! I love reindeer!
xoxo

Deborah said...

Adoreeeeeeble! **sigh** Deb

Kristin said...

Brilliant!!! LOVE it, xoxo

carol l mckenna said...

Diana ~ Have updated my 'blog hop' ~ could you put a link on your blog or a button ~ to help me build this 'hop' ~ thanks, namaste, Carol ~ Happy Holidays ^_^

 
Blogging tips