Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Some Halloween 2011 Memories....while I get rid of my Halloween Chocolate Hangover

Hi Everyone!!!! What a wonderful night we had....Halloween Night was so much fun....we have our family visits and a special dinner at my Mom and Dad's then off into night we went.....I created one last illustration for Halloween 2011....a little Candy Corn Princess.....I hope you like her.....This will be a costume I make in the future.....

and I added a whole montage of some photos from our cute little Pirate's Voyage last night!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Today I have a Halloween Chocolate Hangover....too much good treats for me...I have one weakness...chocolate.....so I enjoyed some treats lastnight....or maybe a few too many.....

Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday !!!

Happy Treats and Happy Creating!!!!












The Pirate sure found some treasures!!!

12 comments:

Christine said...

Your princess is soooo sweet and Cole made a huge haul! That has to be the biggest stash I've seen so far!

Unknown said...

Thank you Christine!!!!! I think this candy corn princess is a riot!!!! Cole did get a ton of candy.....we will be giving some away...since there is no way he will be able to eat it all!!! lol

GlorV1 said...

That is a great painting, I love it. How fun it will be to see it as a costume. Looks like it was an enjoyable evening. Look at all that candy, wow! Glad to hear it was a great Halloween. Enjoyed the photos, take care.

Heather said...

wahoo...lOVE the cemetary! Cole looked great! So much fun, I know, I ate too much, too! It's that time of year....i guess!
GREAT jack - o- lanter pictures, too!

Unknown said...

Thank you Gloria !!! I will make it one year!!!

Thank you Heather....glad I wasn't the only one who ate so much candy!!!!

Manon said...

Your little pirate is so darn cute!!
Diana? I can't figure out if Halloween is your favorite time of year or Christmas? lol!!! I think it's a toss up!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Manon!!!!! it is Christmas for sure!!! but I do have fun at Halloween....I feel like a kid again!!! thanks to Cole!!!!

martinealison said...

oh la la!!! J'aurais bien aimé partager ce moment avec vous tous...
Nous ne célébrons pas Halloween...
Quelle belle mise en scène réussie!
Ton filston retiendra longtemps ces moments aussi précieux... Tu es une maman géniale!
Ta douce créature est si délicate... Magnifique travail comme toujours ma chère Diana.
Attention à la crise de foie avec tout ce chocolat!... Si tu as besoin d'aide pour grignoter je suis là!
Gros gros bisous... je suis heureuse que vous vous soyez bien amusés.

Michaele Razi said...

Wow! That little pirate made out like a bandit! So cute. And love the future costume design!

Crystal said...

First off, I love your candy corn princess...then secondly I love your little pirate! and all that candy??? I am amazed. We had a ton of trick or treaters so we had not much candy leftover. Good thing since I have lost 20 lbs. and I don't want to put it back on in one day! LOL :-)

Unknown said...

wow he made a real haul ! Reminds me of my youngest son Ryan last year. love the pirate costume and the great photos

- KAT -

Erin K said...

That's the biggest haul of candy I have ever seen. D: What a lucky kid! Loved your adorable little candy corn princess...so cute. Oh man, that's one of my biggest weaknesses as well, chocolate. If the world was about to end, I would spend it eating chocolate. ^^

 
Blogging tips