Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Sketches....working on a tutorial and wishing my amazing Brother Ignatius a Happy Birthday!!!


The Art show was so much fun yesterday!!! I met so many wonderful new Artists and enjoyed sharing my art with everyone.....today I am working away on a tutorial so I created some fun sketches for it....and thought I would share them with you here......for Sunday Sketches....

Pop back tomorrow when I will share a fun tutorial for the Holidays....

Today is my wonderful Brother's Birthday....he is the most amazing brother and uncle in the world....Cole sang him a Happy Birthday this morning...and it was the cutest....we video taped it too...and posted it on his Facebook page....adorable.....I made him this card....because him and my husband are avid water skiers....and he loves to ski all summer.......



Happy Creating Everyone....and Happy Sunday!!!

Hugs
Diana

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo, I like where this is going,,

Heather said...

this looks great so far - i am curious what the tutorial will be all about!!!
glad the show went well - i am sure you were a big hit!
xo

Christine said...

you're so creative Diana, always something new! Glad the show went well.

Jehanne's doodles said...

Great drawings. What is this tutorial about! It looks interesting.

Joni Nickrent said...

Oh, love the fun sketches you've started...can't wait to see what you create!

Unknown said...

Are those cupcakes? yum.. what#s the tutorial about.. happy Birthday to your Brother...

carol l mckenna said...

Love the sketches and Happy Birthday to your brother ~ congrats to Cole for singing ~thanks, namaste, Carol ^_^ Happy SS and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Sophia said...

OK....let's try this again. :)

I love your little sketch today. Such a cozy, kitchen feel and SO makes me want to start baking holiday cookies and cakes!!

Happy Birthday to your brother!

Big hugs.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the kind words and the sweet wishes for my wonderful Brother!!!!!

Michaele Razi said...

Yay! I love tutorials! And Happy Birthday to your brother!

Tammie Lee said...

how fun, making a tutorial, i look forward to it.
your art is sweet, kitchen sweet.

happy birthday to your wonderful brother.

Teri said...

You are just so creative Diana.
HB to your brother also.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Love all the sweet cupcakes and Christmas decoration sketches.
Glad that you had a fun time at the Art show.
Happy birthday to your Brother.

Wishing you a great week
Hugs
Carolyn

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Ignatius! I like that Facebook idea!

Cathy Bueti said...

Great work diana! And happy birthday to your brother! :)

Denice @ inkstitch said...

Love today's sketch and so glad your show went well. And happy birthday to uncle-brother!

Unknown said...

Nice.

ArtistUnplugged said...

I bet your brother loves this! Such cute sketches...decorating cupcakes...gotta decorate a birthday cake myself later this week! These are sooo fun!

Hannah said...

Oh, you are so good at drawing food Diana.

 
Blogging tips