Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cooking up more fun Christmas Craft ideas for you.....These are on my desk today.....

Hi Everyone....so great to see you back here at my blog today.....

I don't know about you....but I am a sucker for cookie cutters....to the point where I end up buying way too many of them....so I was out at Ikea the other day with my Mom and we found this cute box of cookie cutters there and I automatically threw them in the cart....My Mom said..."you don't need any more cookie cutters"....but I said I think I have an idea for these.....don't worry Mom....

so here is my idea....

As you can see I did illustrations for each of the cookie cutters above...I traced the cutters basic shape and then worked on some fun Holiday inspired illustrations ......so I wanted to show you my sketches today and I hope to have these all coloured and ready for show and tell right here tomorrow!!!

I am having so much fun with these.....so please pop back!!!! I will also have a freebie download available so you can craft these up with friends and family too......

Happy Creating Everyone!!! Be Creative Everyday!!!

Hugs
Diana

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

now thats so cute, and they would make cute cookies too, bonus!

Christine said...

What cute inspiration! Love Ikea.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Love your new art. Adore the reindeer. And yes, I LOVE cookie cutters, too. Can you believe I even have a turtle one?! (Obviously my love for them.) LOL

Happy Wednesday. Hugs

Lilac & Lavender said...

Very cute!! I also am drawn to cookie cutters, especially old ones :) I have all mine strung up on a length of florist's wire, hanging in a loop at the back of my cupboard. About time to be getting them back out for sugar cookies :)

Unknown said...

love these ornaments...thanks D.

Happy Happiness

- KAT -

Netty said...

Love how you've worked with the cookie cutters, you are such a clever lady, x

Tammie Lee said...

so fun to see what you did with these. i think i see your family in the faces!

Unknown said...

oooooh, these are fun! I love the idea of illustrating the cookie cutters,these would make wonderful gift tags. Can you really have too many cookie cutters?

Thanks for popping over to my P&P link up and thanks for the wonderful comment on my palette and painting. I'll be doing a more in depth post today to link up to it.

xx

Teri said...

This is so sweet...in all ways.

Happy Thanksgiving Diana.

Fannie said...

Cute, Diana. Hugs. ♥♫♥

Lisa M Griffin said...

Adorable! Excited to see your creative end result. :)

martinealison said...

Vraiment adorable!!!...
Bonjour ma chère Diana. En ce moment je suis très occupée. Je suis chez ma fille pour encore quelques jours...
Je suis heureuse aujourd'hui de découvrir tes nouvelles oeuvres qui comme toujours m'éblouissent.
Je te fais de gros gros bisous.

 
Blogging tips