Monday, November 14, 2011

See what I will be working on all week.....

I have an art show coming up this week...so I had to work on some of my Spun Cotton Dolls to add to the mix....I love these dolls...whether they are used as ornaments or decorations propped up around the house...they sure make me smile....so here is one I started working on today.....she is inspired by an angel.....I just glittered her wings and her halo and will add the final touches to her once this dries.....I create these every year ....it is a little tradition for the Holidays.....

Then I will be off to create my next one....I am trying to make one or two a day ....wish me luck!!!! These will be my Art Everyday Submissions this week.....Pop back tomorrow to see her all complete and meet the next one!!!

Happy Monday and Happy Creating!!!!

Hugs
Diana

10 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

How adorable! Sending you good luck!

carol l mckenna said...

Oh this creation is exquisite! Lovely ~ Thanks for joining the Magical Monday Blog Hop ~ would you mind putttng my link on your post and my button? ~thanks and namaste, Carol ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

PS ~ pass the word about the blog hop ^_^

Regina said...

Such cuties....best of sells at the show.

HUGS

Anonymous said...

she's lovely, this is a new thing for me,

ArtistUnplugged said...

This is adorable and so well done, good luck with it all!!!

Gwen said...

Lovely to make dolls; why do we girls love dolls so much?
I shall pop by each day to see the progress .......of the doll making:)
Gwen xx

Christine said...

They're so precious!

Jennibellie said...

Fantastic, good look with your show, thanks for sharing, much love Jennibellie x

Lisa M Griffin said...

Good luck with your art show. Wish I were closer to come... but sending lots and lots of positive thoughts and creative energies over the miles. :)

Tracey FK said...

One or two a day is going to push you, but they look like they would be fun to create... hope you post a pic at the end of the week with them all lined up so we can Oooo and Ahhh at them

 
Blogging tips