Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sweet Saturdays - Week 33 - Come join in the fun.....

Sweet Saturdays

Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 033 of Sweet Saturdays.....Sweet Saturdays is all about blogging about something sweet in your lives...it could be art, illustrations, food, a recipe or a sweet photo....or a sweet find in your favorite shop...so create your blog post and pop back and share your link with all of us....

So welcome and we look forward to seeing your posts.....
Happy Sweet Saturday!!!!



This week for my Sweet Saturday ....I will be spending the whole day at my Art Show....I am so excited to participate in this event......so to share something sweet....I thought I would show you a Spun Cotton Doll I just created lastnight.....this one is all in white....and she is my all time favorite....

I hope you think she is sweet!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

best of luck at the show to orrow, lovely cotton doll, she has such a vintage look to her,

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Christine said...

enjoy your art show, hope it's very successful. Your doll is lovely in white!

Jenn Girl said...

Good luck at your art show!

Joni Nickrent said...

Loving your sweet spun ornaments!

Lilac & Lavender said...

She is certainly sweet ~ I love those gorgeous Victorian illustrations ~ very, very nice work! Enjoy your art show :)

Geckostone said...

This is adorable Diana!I'm finally in for Sweet Saturdays! Deb

riorita said...

Amazing unique style! I love it!

Jehanne's doodles said...

Wow she is pretty Diana, and I love all the detail.

Catharine said...

Like the doll! Very sparkly

 
Blogging tips