Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sharing two sweet gifts........

It is amazing how many wonderful people you can meet in this virtual world of blogging....we may never meet face to face...but we are always sharing ideas and learning from eachother. It is also a nice thing to know that people are reading our blogs and sharing in special friendships....

Today I got a few fun things in the mail....one in my physical mailbox and one in my inbox....

Kat over at her blog Kat's Nature has been creating all sorts of fun things and sharing them with us....she even had a special giveaway hosted on her blog when she reached 100 followers....and the giveaway was to get one of these amazing bird sculptures she creates.....well once the draw was over....what did she do!!!!
She sent every single one of the comment owners a special bird....can you imagine....she sent every single guest a special bird....Thank you so much Kat!!!! I will cherish this special bird always!!!

What a great start to my day!!! and then once I logged into my e-mail I found that someone nominated my blog as one of the top 25 Mom Blogs....what a surprise indeed...

I have been nominated....but anyone can also vote for me by heading to the site link here.....you can vote for my blog each and every day till the contest ends....what a wonderful day indeed!!!

Thank you for reading my blog and thank you for your vote....

Nice to know I have visitors!!!!

Hugs and Happy Creating!!!
Diana

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful, she is a wonderful artist and friend,, we are blessed in blog land, your cardinal is just right for you bright and cheery, just like you!

martinealison said...

Toutes mes félicitations ma chère Diana... Tu dois être gaie comme un pinson! et tu vas chantonner toute la journée...
Tu es une bonne maman et tu as offert à ton fils une superbe fête Halloween.
gros bisous

Kristin said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations - you so deserve this nomination!!! I voted ;) xoxo

Unknown said...

Thank you so much everyone!!!!

soulbrush said...

Hi Diana, I am back doing my larger art pieces after 2 years of doing atcs. So I thought I'd come and visit you again. Have a peek at my etsy shop for all my new art.

Christine said...

Kat is amazing and so generous! Just voted!

 
Blogging tips