Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sweet Saturdays - Week 32 - Come join in the fun.....

Sweet Saturdays

Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 032 of Sweet Saturdays.....Sweet Saturdays is all about blogging about something sweet in your lives...it could be art, illustrations, food, a recipe or a sweet photo....or a sweet find in your favorite shop...so create your blog post and pop back and share your link with all of us....

So welcome and we look forward to seeing your posts.....
Happy Sweet Saturday!!!!



This week for Sweet Saturdays...I thought I would share something special with you....This past week....Cole and I were painting with watercolours....and I started him early with his painting....I think he started painting with my big girl paints when he was 2...my good papers and everything.....


He has created a whole series of pretty neat abstracts and some pieces that have truly amazed us.......anyway...the sweet part of my week was lastnight....when he turned to me as we painted and said...."Mommy, I want to paint with you every day" the sweetest words I ever heard.....the best part of my day every day is when we sit together and paint.....

Happy Sweet Saturday Everyone.....

11 comments:

marianne said...

This is the best!
He has your talent dear♥

Georgie Horn said...

What a SWEET story! I love it!

Christine said...

Very nice work from Cole, sweet indeed!

Silke Powers said...

I love it! He sounds like the greatest little boy!!! With the greatest parents...

Hugs, Silke

Unknown said...

what a sweetheart..makes me happy to hear how much love you all have and sharing art and being creative is so neat. Our children are little sponges that thirst for our love and attention.
- KAT -

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie, such a wonderful joy to share with our children, you are a good mum!

WrightStuff said...

My son thinks painting is boring :(

Though in the past I have sometimes let him use my grown up paints and brushes and he felt very proud.

Lilac & Lavender said...

Ah, that is one sweet little boy :) I love to create with my 2 little ones also... sometimes we all do our own thing, other times we work on something together... Children are such blessings!!! Have a great day :)

Michaele Razi said...

Gorgeous work, Cole!

Joni Nickrent said...

Very sweet...what an amazing little artist! Definitely following in Mom's footsteps!

Unknown said...

Cole is a gem. It's fantastic that you encourage him and let him use the good stuff.

Thanks for hosing Sweet Saturdays, and also for your beautiful comment on my cats post.

xx

 
Blogging tips