Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sweet Saturdays - Week 31 - Come join in the fun.....

Sweet Saturdays


Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 031 of Sweet Saturdays.....Sweet Saturdays is all about blogging about something sweet in your lives...it could be art, illustrations, food, a recipe or a sweet photo....or a sweet find in your favorite shop...so create your blog post and pop back and share your link with all of us....

So welcome and we look forward to seeing your posts.....
Happy Sweet Saturday!!!!



This week for Sweet Saturdays....I am sharing this Garden Angel I created....I just planted over a hundred tulips in our front garden and also worked on my Holiday Urns....I will take photos of my urns...I am so happy with the way they turned out....What are you up to today?

Happy Sweet Saturday!!!

8 comments:

Christine said...

Your garden angel is very sweet! Have fun with the urns!

Heather said...

Urns are my favorite. I can't wait to see how you and this angel have worked your creative magic on them!
enjoy your Saturday! xo

Joni Nickrent said...

What a sweet as can be garden angel! Thanks for the awesome linkup!

soulbrush said...

my new post is about food, so I am joining in this week- different kinda sweet food to what you are used to LOL.

Lilac & Lavender said...

Diana ~ I love your garden angel, and ~ WOW ~ your garden is going to be GORGEOUS in the Spring with all those tulips :) Can't wait to see those urns ~ I'm sure they're beautiful!! We'll be leaving shortly to help out at our church ~ I did the decorations for a dinner there tonight :) Have a great day!!

Catharine said...

Thanks Diana! Like the garden angel, I have only about 100 tulips yet to plant!

Sweet-Lemmon said...

The garden angel is beautiful! Lovely work.

ThaĆ­s Gisele
~sweet-lemmon
http://sweet-lemmon.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Your angel is adorable. I love the colors and the spade and flowers in her hands. I can't wait to see your holiday urns.

Thanks for hosting Sweet Saturdays, it's been a lot of fun seeing what everyone has been up to this week.

It was wonderful to have you visit my blog and leave such a beautiful comment.

Hope your week is productive and filled with love and joy.

Tracey xx

 
Blogging tips