Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Design warm up......Daisies anyone?

daisy coloured piece start

daisy coloured piece

Hi Everyone....today I took some time this morning to do a quick little fun warm up....using my process....so I used a few simple pieces and came up with these daisies....I love daisies...they have a fun look and always make people smile...plus it always reminds me of the flowers I used to pick for my Mom....I think it is important to just do something fun before you start any work.....

so today I bring you all a special little virtual bouquet of daisies....wishing you all a wonderful day filled with inspiration....now off to the Studio for some work!!!

Happy Creating!!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

that illustration is soooo happy! Yes, I agree, it's good to warm up and stretch with a sketch in the a.m! great advice, diana!
have a great day! xo

Unknown said...

Thanks Heather!!!!!!! Wishing you a great day too!!!!!!

Christine said...

I love daisies too, thanks for the wonderful virtual bouquet, lol.

Leovi said...

Beautiful and very schematic composition, very original.

Tammie Lee said...

thank you for the daisies, they are lovely~

martinealison said...

J'aimerais bien être l'une de ces petites abeilles... je viendrais bien butiner ces charmantes fleurs...
gros bisous ma chère amie.

Lisa M Griffin said...

they are such happy flowers. enjoy your time in the studio... think I am headed there myself. :)

joanna said...

Ohh I love daisies too! that's what I named my poodle. Daisy :))
xoxo beautiful design Diana!

 
Blogging tips