Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sweet Saturdays - Week # 006...spent a night in Paris with my Mom...virtual Paris...it was amazing!

Sweet Saturdays

Untitled-1
Hi Everyone...if this is your first time here ...Sweet Saturdays is a weekly challenge to post something Sweet on your blog and share your link with us here....it can be anything sweet you want to share....a photo, a recipe, an art piece ...anything .....and add your link here every Saturday.....

This will help remind us that life is sweet and little things can make a big difference....

This week I am showing you some party photos I took Friday Night at the most amazing Paris inspired Shower....I went with my Mom and we had the time of our lives....there was amazing food and special drinks made for the party....

an oh la la tini and a eiffel tini...they even had 2 caricature artists at the party and we had a blast and a half with them......and if you think sweets ...wow...the sweet table was so big I couldn't get it in a photo....so I took plenty of little close ups....

Over 400 Women attended this amazing night in Paris......


So here is all the sweetness......

May 6th  2011 031

May 6th  2011 033
the sweets were amazing....never ending....over 400 women attended this bash!!!
May 6th  2011 034

May 6th  2011 026

May 6th  2011 037

May 6th  2011 042

May 6th  2011 035

May 6th  2011 055

May 6th  2011 008
My wonderful Mom getting her caricature drawn up....this was a blast!!!
May 6th  2011 060
The piece Bruce the Illustrator created of me and my Sweet Mom!!!
May 6th  2011 061

May 6th  2011 063
He also did one of my alone!!!!
May 6th  2011 088
and I had a photo of my cute son Cole with me so he made one for him too!!! how cute is that!!!
May 6th  2011 092
and there was another Illustrator there that did this piece of me....I am painting a cupcake with pink paint....hehehehehe....
me
and here are the chocolate peanut butter cupcakes I made for this party....they were all gone!!!!
May 5th  2011 010

May 5th  2011 026
I even molded some fun chocolates for the tops of these cupcakes....
May 5th  2011 015
and we came home with this fun and amazing gift!!! a centerpiece...a miniature Eiffel Tower and enough sweets for the whole weekend!!! and then some!!!
May 6th  2011 018


So come by and share your sweetness with all of us....




and please help spread the word....


12 comments:

marianne said...

Wow! If you are a sweet tooth this was the place to be!
What an amazing party this was. How nice you did this with your Mom!

Have a nice weekend!

Leovi said...

I love chocolate, these muffins have to be very good. Greetings

soulbrush said...

What a gorgeous mom you have, but how do you stay so trim and slim with all those yummy things, I am sitting here drooling.
so, when are you and mom going to Paris for real?

Heather said...

WOW! Looks like you girls had quite a BLAST! so many SWEET treats. I LOVe the caricature of you and your mom and LOVe the one with you painting! how cool!
have a great day, and happy early mother's day to you diana!
xxoxo

Morph Waffle said...

Oh my goodness those treats all look so delicious! Hi to your mom! What fun caricatures you had done!

I hate to cook! said...

Looks amazing!

Diane said...

OMG....I feel like I attended the party! Your photos are so amazing...please tell me you don't use a point & shoot camera! I love the sweet idea. I think I will join in next weekend. Wishing you a beautiful mother's day, Diana!
xoxo Diane
Hi Cole!xoxo

Christine said...

what a fantastic array of goodies, thanks for sharing...yum. fabulous party.

DoodleDesign said...

uuu.. that was surely a lot of sweet yummy fun :) Happy Mother's Day to you & your wonderful Mom.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

What a wonderful evening you and your Mother must have had.
The food looks divine and what a feast. I love the sweet caricatures of you all.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Michaele Razi said...

That shower looked like a blast! Oh, how fun! Thanks for sharing such a fun night with us! xo

Terri Kahrs said...

Oooo la la!!! What a fantastic party! Thanks for sharing your evening with us! Hugs, Terri xoxo

 
Blogging tips