Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sweet Saturdays week #008 .....welcome everyone!!!!

Sweet Saturdays
Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 008 of Sweet Saturdays.....wow....it seems like just yesterday this was a little idea that popped into my head....and today we are on week 8!

This week I thought I would create something sweet .....and bake something sweet...so I baked up a batch of my famous Banana Bread....and to create some art I made you all a special recipe card you can download and add to your recipe box......just click on the recipe below and you will be taken to a larger image of the piece.....then you can right click and save it.....

My Banana Bread

This is what this recipe will create ....
May 19th  2011 018

May 19th  2011 020

May 19th  2011 026

I like my slice with some becel and fresh strawberries....yummy!!!

Wishing you all a very Sweet Weekend!!!

So be sure to post something sweet and share your link with us here!!!!



and please help spread the sweetness!

13 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Oh boy. That is one of my favorites. Banana bread. That looks so good. I baked bread yesterday, came out quite good. In fact I have a post on it for tomorrow. I'll have to come back and see what other people post. I may just want to join in the Sweet Saturday fun. Have a great weekend. Looks really good.

Leovi said...

That rich breakfast ...

Christine said...

I've saved your lovely recipe thanks so much. That looks like a wonderful start to the day!

Diane said...

Looks positively wonderful! Have a great weekend! xoxo Diane

Michelle said...

YUM! That looks so good!

lissa said...

looks delicious but I'm afraid I can't cook.

have a sweet day.

Michaele Razi said...

Yum! I LOVE banana bread. I'll have to make this and add a little spinach (the only way my little man will eat dark veggies!). Thanks for stopping by and making my day. I checked out your etsy store and it's just wonderful! I'm going to order some cards for my mom and mommy-in-law! Yay!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Oh gosh....YUMMMY!!!!!! Oh yeah. My fave...but I like to have choc chips in the nana bread. :D

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

What wonderful loaves of banana bread you have made and love the sweet recipe card with the cute sock puppet.
Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh, That looks sooo yummy!!

marianne said...

Oh this looks delicious I will save this for when I can eat again;)
Thanks Diana
Have a wonderful weekend♥

Mary C. Nasser said...

Your top secret banana bread recipe looks scrumptious!
I LOVE your illustrations, too!!

So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!

I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!
Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Joni Nickrent said...

Delicious,yummy and sweet all rolled into one!

 
Blogging tips