Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sweet Saturdays week #009 .....come join in the fun!

Sweet Saturdays
Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 009 of Sweet Saturdays.....

Friday night I went out with some friends to see the movie...Bridesmaids....and it was a laugh and a half....we all really enjoyed it.....and I love that the Maid of Honor was a baker....so sweet!

Anyways....I thought I would share my sweet art print design with you all this week....as I posted my Banana Bread recipe (from last week's Sweet Saturdays post) on my Facebook Fan Page....I came up with this fun quote....

just bake rainbow3

just bake etsy 6


So Happy Sweet Saturday....and be sure to share something sweet with all of us....

11 comments:

Icy BC said...

Your illustrations are just fantastic, and very magical. I'm glad to run-in to your blog!

Christine said...

oh love your poster, just a great sentiment, lol.

Morph Waffle said...

Great design and I love the quote.

Michelle said...

Thanks so much for continuing to host this!

Anne Butera said...

What a fun illustration. Baking certainly adds sunshine to the day!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I love the quote, Diana. It's perfect...especially with summer coming up. :) Hugs

Michaele Razi said...

Love it! Just bake! Yes, the answer to life! I promise I WILL post on sweet Saturday soon. What a wonderful idea!

Heather said...

Great quote! sorry i missed you all today! It's a busy Memorial Day weekend here! xo

Joni Nickrent said...

Buzzing by a bit late, but didn't want to miss out on the Sweet Saturday Party! Wonderful quote Diana..oh, and if you need my address to send some of your sweet goodies my way I'd be happy to provide that! You're always baking up something so awesome and looks deliciously delightful! Thanks for the party!

WrightStuff said...

Doh! Missed it again...
Will do better next week
Will do better next week
Will do better next week
Will do better next week
Will do better next week
Will do better next week
Will do better next week

Hannah said...

What a lovely quote. Looks great framed :)

 
Blogging tips