Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Busy in the Studio with beach inspired Commissions and check out the cute visitor in our yard.....

commissions2

commissions3

commissions1

This week I started my all natural detox....and it has been so hard...I am only drinking pure clear juices....water with lemon and lime and eating a few fruits to help keep me standing....NOTE: do not watch Foodnetwork if you are fasting!!! lol

Anyway I have been busy with some fun projects in the Studio...I just finished off three new Commissions that are heading to Wasaga Beach....and these were so much fun to do and since it has been raining these beach scenes brightened my day........

I also had a sweet little visitor in our backyard ....this adorable woodpecker was by looking for some snacks after the rain....too bad I couldn't get a closer shot....he or she was amazing!!!

woody

Wishing you all a wonderful day....may it be filled with family, friends and inspiration!!!!

9 comments:

Janine said...

Hi Diana,
your summerpaintings are gorgeous.
i love them
have a great sunny day
Janine

Lisa M Griffin said...

Vibrant! And a sign of the gorgeous summer months just ahead.
Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

i love your adirondack chairs! So perfect with your beach scenes! They make me happy today as it's rainy and cold! Cool to see a woodpecker, too! enjoy your day! xo

Netty said...

Terrific artwork Diana, such uplifting colours and love that little woodpecker, how adorable he is. Annette

Michaele Razi said...

This is making me miss summer so much! Wonderful!

Christine said...

Ahh, I do love a beach scene and none more beautiful than Wasaga Beach. Those sunsets!

GlorV1 said...

That's a great beach scene Diana. Cute guest. Tee Hee. Those chairs look comfy. Thanks for sharing.

Terri Kahrs said...

There's something about seeing colorful Adirondack chairs that makes me smile! Nice work, Diana! Your clients will be very pleased. The woodpecker is adorable. I can see him in a soon-to-be project!!! Good luck with the detox!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

I love your comission work, so wonderful to see the summer scene, beach and the brightly coloured chairs.
How cute the woodpecker is, we do not have them here in NZ so was great to see one.

Happy Thursday
Hugs
Carolyn

 
Blogging tips