Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cream and Sugar....yummy coffee inspired cool art....

cream and sugar treasury


I just got a note from the Diane, Shop Owner over at DiGi...she makes all kinds of fun jewelry....some using vintage glass beads...you have to pop by and check it out...

She curated this super fun collection of coffee inspired art....it is titled "Cream and Sugar" and I love it!!! she was sweet enough to include my wood canvas with pyrography work...a nice warm latte....

So pop by and show us some love....

3 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

How cool is that???
And it's next to a couple of love birds and above a sweet bunny! ;-)
Mmmmmmm, I could go for a latte right NOW!
Congrats!

XXOO~~♥
Anne

SaraLynnArt said...

Great treasury! I love the color scheme and theme of this... congrats on being featured!

Unknown said...

Thank you Anne and Sarah Lynn!!!

Very sweet of you to pop by!!!

P.S. Anne...I make the best lattes ever!!!

 
Blogging tips