Monday, November 29, 2010

On a packaging kick...free snowman box templates...and who and what inspired these....

snowman box 3c


I am working on all kinds of fun projects and took some extra time this weekend to make these special little boxes that I think would make cool place settings at a dinner party or house special little candy treats for guests as they leave....Imagine a bunch of these on a cool dessert table with all kinds of cake stands all in white.....or perhaps you can host a snowman building event in your backyard when it snows and give these out to all the people that participate....maybe use the snowballs to write 1st place, 2nd place, etc....

November 27 2010 029


Anyways...you can head here to get your own free snowman box template so you can use these however you like....
November 27 2010 025

Cole inspired these this week as he has been creating all kinds of fun snowmen lately....from cute cutout snowmen to special framed art pieces....
November 21 2010 028


November 27 2010 039

November 21 2010 014

We were out an about shopping and found this cute toy shop that had these super cool pads of paper from Melissa & Doug....each page has a custom frame so your art is all ready for hanging....He is so cute when he draws....and my heart is filled when I see him enjoy what I am doing as a full time job....what a dream!!!
November 27 2010 033

November 27 2010 036

We are adding this to Sunday Sketches over at Sophia's blog...Blue Chair Diary

26 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Cole is absolutely adorable!! I love your snowmen...you both did a great job. Warms my heart across the miles. heee :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Sophia....he sure inspires me each and every day....he loves snowmen!!! and so do I!!!!

Heather said...

Those are so cute. i would love to have those for my guests around the holidays. now all we need is SNOW. Cole is soo cute, too enjoy him! happy sunday. your if illo is cute, too! that's me making chili!!! he he he. xxoo

Unknown said...

Thank you Heather!!!! I think they would look cool on every guests plate too....and Cole thanks you too!!!!

Tammie Lee said...

you are so generous to offer your template! And it sure does make a wonderful table ornament or gift box, so much potential for uses! Your son is so handsome!

Brian Miller said...

nice..those are cute...i hace a son named cole as well...smiles.

Juliette Crane said...

these snowmen are just adorable! and i just adore seeing your inspiration behind them!

best wishes to you!
juliette

Heather Foust said...

These snowmen are great! Both of you did a great job!

Unknown said...

Thank you Tammie....I love creating fun things to share with all of you!

Thank you Brian...how cool that you have a son named Cole too....

Thank you Juliette....inspiration is everywhere isn't it!!!

Thank you all for popping by!!!!

EVA said...

You both did a fabulous job! (I love snowmen)

And thanks so much for the great template!

ArtistUnplugged said...

How cute!!! Cole is adorable!

Kristin said...

Oh, seriously! Cole is the cutest thing ever! He has the sweetest little face - and an artist as well! Talented like his Mommy!
I love those papers too - I will definitely look for them for Kendra - thank you for the suggestion, xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane, Fun boxes; most clever too! I particularly enjoyed Cole's snowman; NICELY DONE!

apinkdreamer said...

oh!!! so cute and so talented!!!!

yoborobo said...

Aw, that Cole is too sweet. And a good artist, too! Diana - you won a little monster on my blog! xox Pam

DeLi said...

so nice..this phots are so tender and beautiful

Janine said...

I see, you and Cole have a lot of fun with the snowmen. They looks great, all of them.

Shayla said...

Awesome snowman idea! I think I might try that out!

ArtzeeChris said...

Your Snowman Boxes are Adorable, and I love the Melissa and Doug's Frames. Cole is precious. Thanks for sharing the template

Terri Kahrs said...

Absolutely Adorable!!! The snowmen, the drawings, and Cole, of course!!! Love that paper!!! Will have to go on a hunt for some. Hugs, Terri xoxox

Kristin Dudish said...

These are wonderful... I love the source of your inspiration - Cole is such a cutie (and talented too)!

That pad of paper is fabulous... I'm going to have to keep my eye out for that!

xo
Kristin

Diane said...

These are so cute! Cole is getting to be such a big boy., Looks like he got his hair buzzed too....it looks soooo cute! He's really precious, Diana. xoxo Diane

Anonymous said...

Diana...I love your creativity! These snowmen are adorable...as is your cole...and that framed drawing pad is the best idea I have seen all day. Thanks for the link!
i just might have to get some for my self....ooops...i meant to say for my kids! AND myself!

thanks for sharing!
ciao bella
creative carmelina

Anonymous said...

Diana...I love your creativity! These snowmen are adorable...as is your cole...and that framed drawing pad is the best idea I have seen all day. Thanks for the link!
i just might have to get some for my self....ooops...i meant to say for my kids! AND myself!

thanks for sharing!
ciao bella
creative carmelina

Deborah said...

Pure sweetness, that's what you both are! Swoonalicious. **kisses** Deb

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Those snowmen are so cute Diana! And I love seeing cutie pie Cole drawing. And the art frame paper pads. . . neat! I've never seen them!

 
Blogging tips