Friday, October 10, 2014

Paint Party Friday!!! Don't be chicken!!!!



Hello Everyone....It is Fall!!! and the colours are all changing and the inspiration is huge !!! I was inspired to create this from a Fall Fair....this was a first place ribbon bearer at a Fall Fair in town!!!! so cute....I just had to create a painting of this award winner....the colours are super for all things Autumnal!!!!!

Hope you are all enjoying the Season....and I am so grateful when you pop in to check up on me!!!!

Happy Paint Party Friday Everyone....and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

8 comments:

Ritu Dua said...

what an incredible rooster!! love the colours...and I am enjoying the season too :)
http://beneathmyheartart.blogspot.ae/2014/10/turning-pointe.html

Giggles said...

Gorgeous Diana!

Hugs Giggles

Netty said...

wow I love your fab chicken Diana. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Linda Kunsman said...

I can see why he got first place-and first place goes to you for such a wonderful illustration of him!

jinxxxygirl said...

That certainly is a great chicken. Definitely blue ribbon worthy! :) Hugs! deb

Cindy D. said...

Terrific rooster! Love the color!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That is a FABULOUS rooster painting. Happy belated PPF and blessings!

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, my! What a boisterous looking fellow! I LOVE him!

 
Blogging tips