Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What's on my workspace.....Remembering some childhood fun....ballet shoes....& Happy 4th of July to all my American Friends!!!



Hi Everyone....

As many of you already know....my favorite colour is pink....and when I was a wee little girl I loved taking ballet....I loved my pink tights....my pink tutu and most of all my pink ballet shoes....what a wonderful memory.....too bad I didn't keep up with ballet as I grew up....but who says you can't take an adult class....

I am dreaming about ballet today and created these cute little ballet shoes .....they just make me smile...

This week I am taking some me time to work on some new digital stamps for my stamp shop...so on my workspace are all kinds of fun sketches that will become new stamps....sharing this first piece with everyone over at What's on your workspace Wednesday......

Hope you are all having a super amazing day.....Thank you so much for being here....

and for my wonderful American friends.....



Happy Wednesday and Happy Creating Everyone!  ....P.S. Come by and like my page....














5 comments:

Kokopelli said...

The only thing that made me recognizable as a girl, when I was little, was the fact I loved horses and maybe my long hair. *lol* My fav color was blue (and still is), I hated dolls and loved my brother's Matchbox cars. Fun childhood memories!

SandeeNC said...

I loved my tutu the best...lol I took ballet just so I could wear it on the recitals, was highly dissappointed that we didn't wear then at the classes! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina with a hot dog in one hand and a flag in the other! :) #37

Unknown said...

oh what sweet memories!!!!!

Unknown said...

oh tutus are the best!!! there is a little girl that comes to our son's class to pick up her sister and she always has her tutu on!!! so sweet!!!!

marianne said...

Wonderful memories that lead to wonderful creations!
♥M

 
Blogging tips