Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Sweet Saturday week 65 post....Home Sweet Home....




Hi Everyone....

I am home sweet home from an amazing summer vacation up at our cottages....it was amazing.....just what I needed to get all the inspiration I need.....Our trip started off up at the lake and it was such an amazing time....my parents joined us and my brother and sister in law came for a sweet visit too....it was gorgeous weather and we found some sweet new friends on the lake I thought I would share with you all for my Sweet Saturdays....

I then headed off to my parents summer home by the beach for some more amazing memories that I will share with you all in the coming weeks....long days at the beach and amazing feasts cooked with love....on top of some killer badminton matches with my sweet Mom....it was perfect and I can't wait to do it all over again soon!!! Tonight I am planning our son's Birthday this Sunday....so a cake is being baked and I have some other stuff to do before he gets home with my parents!!!


Happy Saturday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos - I'm glad to hear that you've had a lovely holiday :) Enjoy your weekend.

Eva

Joni Nickrent said...

Definitely the sweetest place to be! Beautiful pix...Cole's getting so big! ENJOY!

 
Blogging tips