Saturday, July 20, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up.....Sweet Saturdays.....Flat Belly Foods....

I am on a health and wellness rollercoaster so I decided to merge my art with my research on getting lean and trim....I created this poster today to highlight 20 foods that help us achieve a flat belly....I think we all know what is good for us....whether or not we follow it is a whole other story....I will be creating wellness posters all the time...so be sure to follow me on this wellness journey!!!!

now please participate in Sweet Saturdays and 10 Minute Warm Ups!!!!



Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 107 of Sweet Saturdays.....I created this fun challenge to make us focus on the Sweet things around us....more focus on the good and positive equals a more positive life....we took a little break from this ....but it is back!!

Sweet Saturdays is all about blogging about something sweet in our lives...it could be art, illustrations, food, a recipe or a sweet photo....or a sweet find in your favorite shop...so create your blog post and pop back and share your link with all of us....

Welcome and we look forward to seeing your posts.....


Please make sure to add Sweet Saturdays to your blog post and post the URL address of that post and NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for Sweet Saturdays when they arrive at your website.




Join me..........................................you have to give it a shot!! I know it will change your days and make you enjoy the little miracles all around you...




10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Sweet Saturday, Happy 10 Minute Warm Up....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




3 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the tips. I think we al wish for a flat tummy.
Hope you have a very nice weekend.
Liefs, Melanie

Unknown said...

I had a shape like that...once..a very long time ago. :0)
it was nice to see chocolate on the list. lol
Debbi
-yankeeburrow

Tam Hess said...

Well, I got my 10 min. warm up but not my something sweet...hope I didn't post the wrong thing? hehe A flat belly would be nice! Paul and I have been on a diet for awhile now. Slowly but surely it's working. :)

 
Blogging tips