Friday, September 2, 2011

Paint Party Friday...more Vintage Halloween.....

girl brooch 3

I am having way too much fun in the Studio these days with my whole new Vintage Fan Art....I created this mini ink and watercolour painting of this cute little girl and her jack-o-lantern ... and then loved her so much I also had to create this Vintage wooden art brooch.....I created this with wood and also burnt the edges to fit the vintage appeal .....super fun!!! I am submitting this new painting to Paint Party Friday this week.....hope you don't get too sick of all my Vintage Halloween work....more to come!!!

piece 3

vintage halloween pins 003

vintage halloween pins 044

Happy Friday Everyone...and Happy Creating!

Hugs
Diana

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I've been making some halloween bits and pieces too =] love what you've been doing lately

x

Christine said...

it really has an authentic vintage look, well done Diana!

GlorV1 said...

I think they are both just awesome Diana. Great job and they both are very cute. Have a great weekend.

carlarey said...

Nope, not sick of it. These new pieces of yours are wonderful.

Faye said...

I'm not into Halloween, but your painting is always amazing to me. The colors on this piece are so beautiful.

SHERI COOK said...

Very vintage and very cute! It is fun when artists are enjoying their fruits. Keep up the great work...and Happy PPF!

Netty said...

Loving Halloween and especially your beautiful pieces Diana. Happy PPF and enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Michaele Razi said...

So sweet!

carol l mckenna said...

Awesome vintage paintings! Wonderful colors ~ Love it! thanks, namaste, Carol ( Share the Creative Journey) Happy PPF ^_^

Melisa said...

I don't think I could get sick of these. I love the soft vintage look of them.

SaraLynnArt said...

What a sweet piece! It practically glows!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I am absolutely loving your vintage Halloween items, Diana. Keep at it. Oh gosh. Hugs. :)

Cre8tiveQueen said...

Love you halloween art! You do such a great job!
Cheers!
Nat

GlorV1 said...

Hi Diana. Your paintings are always excellent. You have a talent for all sorts of paintings. I like these, very nice. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your long weekend.

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

SUPER cute Diana! I am loving all your sweet vintage pieces. :)

Carrie Martinez said...

This is so adorable!

EVA said...

It's beautiful!! What a fun pin!

 
Blogging tips