Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Check out my latest wooden art brooches with a little nod to a Vintage Halloween....

vintage halloween pins 015c

I know you all think I am crazy with all the Halloween inspired art lately.....but I just can't stop....So here is a new Art Brooch I created with one of my vintage inspired Jack-o-lanterns....

I have a few more fun vintage inspired art pieces and brooches to share with you....

I just love creating these wearable art pieces......

I create these on wood and then burn the edges and turn it into an art brooch.......
vintage halloween pins 016


vintage halloween pins 015b



vintage halloween pins 016b


I just listed this cute brooch in my shop and it already got featured in a cool Treasury all about
"Artful Brooches"

This collection just makes me smile!!!! Hope you all pop by and check out all of the cool art brooches in this fun Treasury curated by SombrasBlancas from Malaga, Andalusia,Spain....

Wishing you all a creative and inspiring day!!!

Hugs
Diana

7 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Lovely to catch up with you and see what you are up to. Your Halloween brooches are so cute.
Hope all is well with you and that you are having a wonderful week

Hugs
Carolyn

Heather said...

perfect for halloween! I love the treasury you were featured in too!

Unknown said...

Thank you Carolyn and thank you Heather! I do love this cool treasury.....amazing to see all the cool stuff people create.......

yoborobo said...

Those are so cute! I love that grinning pumpkin! Well done! xox Pam

Christine said...

Just perfect for Halloween!

Unknown said...

Thanks Pam and Christine!!!!

Gerri Herbst said...

Gorgeous brooch, purfect for Halloween. LOL.

 
Blogging tips