Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sweet Saturdays - Week 24

Sweet Saturdays

Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 024 of Sweet Saturdays.....Sweet Saturdays is all about blogging about something sweet in your lives...it could be art, illustrations, food, a recipe or a sweet photo....or a sweet find in your favorite shop...so create your blog post and pop back and share your link with all of us....

So welcome and we look forward to seeing your posts.....
Happy Sweet Saturday!!!!



My Submission.......
This week for sweet Saturday my submission is this cute little cat paper doll....another piece I illustrated and created ....I love paper dolls!!!

Happy Saturday and I hope you all have some Sweet things to share with us this week!!!

cat paper doll5

cat paper doll2

cat paper doll4

1 comment:

Christine said...

I don't think I've seen a cat paper doll before, so cute!

 
Blogging tips