Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More of my Paper Dolls....these are moveable fun art pieces.....

bob cut paper doll 3

blonde paper doll2

red head paper doll 7

Hi Everyone....I have been busy like a bee in my Studio with these fun little paper dolls...I used to make some every month...then totally forgot about making new ones till last week....when I drew up my latest character....gave her three different looks...a Blondie, a Brunnettie and a Reddie....lol....so here they are...all fun and perfect to add to your table centerpiece...or in little unexpected vignettes around the house.....

blonde paper doll4

September 11th 2011 082

bob cut paper doll 6


I even made a set of them with their little pug.....I am addicted to these right now......I added these to my Etsy Shop under my Art Dolls Section.....

Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!

10 comments:

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

how cute. and what a great gift for a little girl. I loved paper dolls when I was growing up. (I think I just gave away my age) lol
Debbi
-ourhometoyours

Sandra said...

Love your cute gals; and the little Pug is special.

ArtistUnplugged said...

I love these women (and their pug!)!!!!! Your style is so cheerful and I love the graphic quality of it!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much everyone for the sweet visits and comments!!!!!

Unknown said...

oh I remember loving paper dolls and always having them. Your are so spectacular I love how the move and everything so cute !

KAT

martinealison said...

Elles sont toutes les trois charmantes tes poupées. Elles ont un joli minois... Le toutou aussi!!
Je te remercie pour ton gentil commentaire.
Je te fais de gros bisous.

LynnF said...

What fun! They're fantastic, Diana!

Silke Powers said...

Ok, they are just tooooo cute! Especially that little pug... You are amazing!! Love, Silke

Terri Kahrs said...

Too cute for words, Diana! And so darn creative!!! I could see this trio having wonderful "adventures" around the house!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Kristin said...

I love these sooooo much! I think I saw them on Facebook? and loved them instantly. Bravo, xoxo

 
Blogging tips