Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Sock Monkeys came to life over night!!!!

sock monkey 9c


You saw my designs yesterday.....and then magically overnight....I awoke to such a clatter....I got out of my bed to see what was the matter....and what to my wandering eyes did appear....a bucket full of sock monkeys!!! Oh dear!!!!

I just can't stop creating these paper dolls...I am fascinated with paper art these days....you can check out my current collection of paper art dolls here....

sock monkey 6

sock monkey 4


sock monkey 5


sock monkey 8

9 comments:

Christine said...

they look even cuter today!

Diana Evans said...

Thanks Christine!!!! I think they are hilarious!!!!!!!!

Sophia said...

I adore these Diana. Thanks for making me smile on such a difficult night. Hugs

Diana Evans said...

Thank you for the sweet words Sophia!!!

theothermousie said...

Wow these are brilliant, they make me giggle!!

Michaele Razi said...

Awww...So sweet!

Diana Evans said...

I am so thrilled that make you giggle!!! They make me giggle too!!!

Deborah said...

OOOOoooooooo so cute! I love them stacked up on each other. Delightful Diana. **kisskiss** Deb

hastingshall2 said...

Hilarious, Diana. You are so clever!

 
Blogging tips