Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Same Illustration bits...a whole new art piece....the beauty of creating individual layers of art....

pieces

happy halloween

Hi Everyone...so here we are with day two of this super fun challenge where I show you that creating your art in layers can be so much fun and you can save time by creating things once and using them over and over.....yesterday you saw a piece I created using a few of these illustrations...today I show you all of the pieces apart and then I show you a piece where I used one base....all of the fun Halloween inspired heads and some fun accessories....see I am all about accessories even in my art......

The cool thing about creating each illustration as a single piece is I will be able to re-use these for various Holidays and art that I create....and I only had to create pieces once....all I do is change the colours, the locations, the sizes and flip them any which way I please......

Now off to work on some more variations of these illustration bits.....

Happy Creating Everyone!!! and thanks for popping by!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love your idea, it saves a lot of time that can be used for creating other lovely ideas.

martinealison said...

Des créatures dignes d'Halloween !
J'aime ton imagination débordante... c'est tellement plaisant que d'ouvrir ton blog. des moments de plaisirs réels, merci ma chère Diana.
A très bientôt,

Plein de mercis pour tes gentilles paroles...

Anonymous said...

These are so cool! Love their cheesy grins! :)

 
Blogging tips