Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A little nod to the past....a few more 1940s Dictionary Pages...

1940s Dictionary Page Nature2


1940 dictionary page love 2


This week I took some time to work on my series of 1940s Dictionary Pages....incorporating some fun sketches of Nature and Love .....

I love the vintage feel of these pieces and so much fun to merge something old with something new....

Happy Creating and thank you for all the sweet visits....you are all an inspiration to me as I work away all alone like a mad scientist in my lab I like to call the Studio!!!

12 comments:

Crystal said...

These are just so cool! :-)

Heather said...

oooh, i love the little tree huggers! you are so clever!

Christine said...

it's neat to see the old merged with the new. 1940's wow.

Anonymous said...

well I love how you do these, beautiful,,

Unknown said...

Thank you for popping by everyone...I am planing on doing these every week....may turn into a cool art book....

martinealison said...

Madame Nature est tout en amour avec ces deux belles oeuvres...
MAGNIFIQUE...
Gros bisous et plein de love,

Alexandra MacVean said...

Oh gosh, I'm really loving that second one, Diana. Nice work! :) Hugs

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous! are they computer or hand drawn? just curious how you do them over the dictionary page? either way, i love them!

ArtistUnplugged said...

Oh wow, this is wonderful!!!!! Love it overlayed on the text!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Love 'em. Such a great combination of art and type. ;)

Kristin said...

These are so cool! How do you get them to look transparent? Are they your drawings laid over the pages or are they all merged digitally? I love the way your mind works - YOU are such an inspiration and always come up with the most unique pieces! xoxo

Michaele Razi said...

So cool! great idea!

 
Blogging tips