Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Our Elf is in a crafty mood.....look at the fun project he worked on .....





Happy Wednesday Everyone....Yesterday our Elf,  Buddy Sugarbush made us laugh with his fun little project he worked on....He wanted to make Cole look like Santa....so he did a little fun art and this is how we found him.....too cute!

I also have some amazing news....I was re-developing my Pizza dough recipe and I just created the best dough ever!!! I will be working on a pretty new recipe card for you all so stay tuned for that!!!!

Pop back later to also see how creative I was with our pizzas!!!! you will get a kick out of these !!!

Happy December 11th Everyone and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I made pizza last night so I will be interested in your new recipe.
Hugs

Lisa M Griffin said...

Love it Diana! I am wondering if our elf Henry might be feeling artistic one day this week too. Thanks for sharing.

 
Blogging tips