Monday, December 30, 2013

2 more days left...wow! where did the year go....I am in the Studio trying to get inspired by the 2014 Colour trends....


Hello Everyone....there are only two days left in 2013....Time to take in all that you did in the past year....and assess where you are and where you want to go....

I am spending some time in the Studio getting inspired by the Pantone Colour trends for 2014...I am in love with some of these colours....and I am having fun playing around with these and seeing how they come together....

Hope you are all having a wonderful last few days of 2013!!! Thank you for being here!!!






Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Diana, I am so pleased you told me the colour trends. In my wardrobe I go from one year to the next and seem to just wear the colours that I think suits me. Perhaps I need to be a little braver and lash out.
Hugs KAy

Deborah said...

Wishing you the Happiest of New Years! May it be filled with overabundant love.

**blows kisses**
Deb

 
Blogging tips