Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy July 4th ...Our Front Garden and some 10 minute warm ups!!!!

I had to share a photo of one of our Front Gardens....this Yucca Plant is taller than munchkin and me!!! can you believe it!

my cute little Elephant Head in Colour

Amazing how quickly a surface design can come to life....love this!!!

This is my little warm up sketch!!!

Happy July 4th to all of my wonderful Blog Friends from The USA!!! Wishing you all the best as you celebrate this Independence Day!!! I whipped up this super cute Elephant head and then made it into a cute Surface Design....I think it would make for some cute things in a child's room....

I worked with Gray and Pale Pink to keep the theme of Summer of Colour going this week...and now I am going to get some treats ready for the Soccer Game tonight!!! wishing you all a wonderful day and I do hope you will join me soon for a fun little challenge!!!




10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Thursday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




4 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy 4th of july. And the picture of your front garden and your sweet boy is great. The elephant is so sweet:)
Liefs, Melanie

Anonymous said...

Oh boy and your good looking lad is adorable.

Beautiful picture.

Christine said...

cute elephants in the SOC colours!

Deborah said...

Lovelove your art, but once again, Cole has upstaged EVERYTHING! Your flower bed is beyond heavenly.

**sigh**
Deb

 
Blogging tips