Friday, June 14, 2013

Paint Party Friday....SOC ....10 Minute Warm Up....phew!!!







Happy PPF , Happy Day 5 of SOC Week One.....Happy 10 Minute Warm Up.....

I am sharing a new painting I created this week for a special client.....The first piece I worked with as much of the SOC colours as I could still making it real....then  took 10 minutes to play around and get as many fun versions of this as I could....what do you think?

I hope you will all start joining in on my fun 10 Minute Warm Up Challenge!!!! it only takes like 10 Minutes!!!!


Join me..........................................


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Friday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




10 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Sure your client loved this, Diana!
It's great to see the home in so many different color palettes! :)
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Marji said...

My favorite is the rainbow one! Great use of the SoC colors. Its always fun to do may versions of one - just to see how much you can play with it. Nicely done

Faye said...

Wow, Diana, is there anything you aren't expert at painting? This is a gorgeous illustration. I wasn't sure if I was looking at a painting or a photo. Beautiful work.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work, love the painting! Valerie

Anonymous said...

I want to live in number two or number 4. It's all about the color for me. Lovely work. Happy PPF xox

Tracey FK said...

Of course I love the one that looks like a watercolour... a fun way to use your warm up

Theresa Plas said...

Excellent! Enjoyed seeing all the versions too Diana!

Theresa Plas said...

Excellent! Enjoyed seeing all the versions too Diana!

bellefrogworks said...

Love your painting - I'm sure your client will as well. The color play is so fun

JKW said...

I love #4 (colors) but #5 looks more like reality. They are all excellent by the way. Blessings, Janet PPF

 
Blogging tips