Tuesday, June 25, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up...more lime green and purple inspirations....




Hi Everyone...Happy Tuesday....I love lime green and purple and had some fun creating this latest piece....a nice purple geranium....even though they don't exist...I thought why not make it up....and then I made a little surface design with it and had to also share my favorite flower in my vegetable garden....my lavender .....I have a whole row of this stuff and I pick it and dry it!!! Happiness.....



Hope you Join me in this super fun blog challenge!!! it only takes like 10 Minutes!!!!


Join me..........................................


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




6 comments:

DVArtist said...

Hi Diana. Love the green and purple as well. Very nice
Nicole/Beadwright

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Nicole!!!

Melanie said...

The green and purple are made for eachother.
Liefs, Melanie

Unknown said...

love that pop of purple against the green....
Debbi
-yankeeburrow

Unknown said...

beautiful job with the color combo!

Christine said...

very nice take on lime green and purple!

 
Blogging tips