Monday, May 20, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up Monday.....Happy Victoria Day Long Weekend.....



Hi Everyone....and Happy Monday....It is a long weekend here in Canada....The Victoria Day Weekend...and I am wishing all of my Canadian friends a wonderful time with Family and Friends...The weather is amazing and we are having so much fun as a Family enjoying the beach, walks, amazing feasts and bonfires.....Today I am sharing some little floral sketches for my 10 Minute Warm Up....a little late because I got to sleep in this morning.....Happiness!!!!

Tonight we will enjoy some fireworks!!!

I will take these little elements and create some cool surface designs for you all to see....so be sure to pop back daily and also join in this fun little challenge!!! you will love it!!!

How was your weekend? 

Join me..........................................


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful day! I love fire works! I hope the city here sets them off too!

Unknown said...

Your weekend sounds lovely and the flowers look beautiful, despite your lack of sleep!

Melanie said...

Lovly flowers. In the netherlands we have an extra day of to, it's called pinksteren.
Liefs, Melanie

Kays Kids said...

These flowers brought back memories. My mum used to doodle flowers like that when she was on the phone.
Hugs

 
Blogging tips