Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sweet Saturdays Blog Challenge.....come join the fun and share something....

Sweet Saturdays

Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 075 of Sweet Saturdays.....I created this fun challenge to make us focus on the Sweet things around us....more focus on the good and positive equals a more positive life....

Sweet Saturdays is all about blogging about something sweet in our lives...it could be art, illustrations, food, a recipe or a sweet photo....or a sweet find in your favorite shop...so create your blog post and pop back and share your link with all of us....

Welcome and we look forward to seeing your posts.....


Please make sure to add Sweet Saturdays to your blog post and post the URL address of that post and NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for Sweet Saturdays when they arrive at your website.





My Sweet Saturdays Post  week 74....

and now for my Sweet Saturdays Blog Challenge post.....

Yesterday was my parents 44th Anniversary and we had a super amazing time celebrating with them....I surprised them with a cake that turned out to be a very yummy delight.....I made a lemoncello cake with lemon curd and a stabilized whipped cream icing and then topped it with raspberries....and a special cake topper I made....It was delish and I will be sharing the recipe right here on my blog as soon as I can whip up a super cute card.....

Here is the cake .....





Thank you for popping by!!!

Happy Sweet Saturday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a lemoncello cake! Congratulations to your parents!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

HI Diana. That is one sweet looking cake and my mouth is watering. Pretty frosting. Can't wait for the recipe. Thanks for hosting..Happy Saturday..Judy

Nancy McCarroll said...

Wow! Beautiful cake! Congrats to the happy couple.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Very cute card and a deliciously looking cake!! :)

 
Blogging tips