Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Sweet Saturdays - week 52





Hi Everyone....

I just had to share one of the custom miniature paper dolls I created for a client...she had to be no larger than 4 inches and will soon find her new home in a custom made Theatre....how cool is that....anyways...I thought she was super sweet and I just had to share her for my Sweet Saturdays post this week....

I always thought the regular sized one was small till I created this new one....



hope you are sharing something sweet with us!!!!





Happy Sweet Saturday and Happy Creating!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

this is beautiful, I really like this doll you created!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!!
Paper dolls making is a real art!

carol l mckenna said...

she is lovely ~ wow ~ 4 in ~ awesome created photos ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

Leovi said...

Delicious, I love this sweet dancer, nice design. Greetings.

Netty said...

wonderful design, she is beautiful Diana, x

Janine said...

This paper- doll is wonderfull.
And I love the stars you used( I don´t know the english word for these pins ;0).
Very very sweet

Christine said...

beautiful and so tiny and precious!

Michaele Razi said...

Very pretty and cool, Diana!!!

marianne said...

This will look so great in that mini theater!

 
Blogging tips