Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Cole!!! You are amazing my sweet little Pumpkin Pie!!!

July 9th 2010 042


Today is Cole's 4th Birthday!!! He is such a wonderful child...he is the reason I get inspired to work each and everyday on my picture books and my projects. He changed my life in so many wonderful ways and I am ever so grateful to be his Mommy!!!

He is my biggest fan and I love it when he says things like..."When you come back, I'm going to give you a big hug and a kiss."

He makes my heart grow each and every day and seeing him grow up is truly a wonderful gift...and I am so blessed to have him as my little boy!!!

may 16th 2010 087


vegetable garden Spring

Cole helping with our vegetable garden....this is when we first planted it...you have to see it now!!! it is HUGE!!!!I will add a photo .....
June 27th 2010 125



May 24 Weekend 027


The next few days will be all about Cole so I promise to visit you all when I get a chance...we have so many fun things we need to do....and I will have plenty of photos to tell you all about them!!!!

Happy Birthday Cole...WE love you with all our hearts!!!or as he would say...

I love you all day long....

one of his favorite books right now!!!

Hugs
Diana

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, happy birthday to your sweet boy. 4 is a great age!

I'm a new follower from Buzz On By Thursday.
I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
I have fun giveaways going on now, including one for an $80 GC to CSNstores.com!

Draffin Bears said...

Wishing Cole the very happiest 4th birthday!
What a sweet and precious little boy you have and you must be so proud.
Enjoy your special times together.

Hugs
Carolyn

marianne said...

Happy birthday Cole!!!!!!!
You are both blessed by havinng each other!
Wonderful pictures Diana!

Enjoy this special day!
hugs and a birthday for Cole as well ♥

Terri Kahrs said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to Cole, Diana!!! I know that you'll make his celebration extra special!!! Enjoy your Birthday Boy and smother him with tons of love, hugs and sweet Mommy kisses!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Unknown said...

oh how sweet of you all!!! thank you so much for the wonderful wishes!!! Cole just got up and I decorated everything all fun for him!!! he is the greatest gift we ever received!!!

Hugs
Diana &Cole

Ces Adorio said...

Happy birthday to the cutest, handsomest 4 year old boy in the Internet! He really is handsome Diana. Enjoy a month of celebration, in fact, a year. I am so happy for you! Tsup! Tsup!

Unknown said...

oh you are so sweet CES!!! Cole is so happy to see everyone wishing him a wonderful Birthday!!! and you know we will have a 3 day celebration!!! lol....

Hugs
Diana

Diane said...

Hey Cole, Happy Birthday to you, sweetheart! I hope you have a wonderful day full of love, presents & good food! You are a very special young man & I am really anxious to see some more of your artwork. Big hugs & kisses to you! Diane

Lisa M Griffin said...

He is getting so big Diana! I hope that you all have an amazing time celebrating this special birthday. Loved the pics (always do) and will be back to see more. ;)

Unknown said...

¸.•..¸.•*¨Hopping in from Keeping Company Thursdays! Im your new follower! What a cutie pie!! Happy Birthday Cole!!

Hope you can come on by and return the follow♥

Reviews & Giveaways
TheChickenista

~Veronica

Off to the next great blog!¸.•..¸.•*¨

Archie and Melissa said...

happy happy birthday cole!
xoxoxo
m & e

DoodleDesign said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY COLE!!!

You've a very talented and wonderful mom. Lucky you too!

All the way from Malaysia :).. well, I hope you have an idea of where the country is..hihiii.

Love,
ET

Those Elgin Pugs said...

HaPpY BirthdaY Cole!!

Enjoy your b-day week!!!!

Hugs!!

Mrs. Katy, Izzy pug, Josie pug and Anakin pug :D

joanna said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cole!! Diana he is adorable!!

Janine said...

Happy birthday to Cole your sweet darling boy.
He is really a heartbreaker, isn´t he.
Have a great weekend
Janine

Deborah said...

♫♪♫ Happy Happy Birthday, Cole ♫♪♫
Have you ever seen such a beautiful child!?!?! Those eyes. Four is one of my most favorite ages...pure magic. What a beautiful yard, what a beautiful life you have created, Diana. Enjoy! So much more to come.
**blows kisses** Deb

 
Blogging tips