Saturday, July 24, 2010

Illustration Friday - Double and look what came in the mail!!!

Double


Hi Everyone...here is a piece I changed around a bit for IF...this is a cute little Pug character in my latest book with Katrina Foraker....Mister and the Gray Whisker. Here she is asking for double the ice cream....like any sweet little Pug would....

It will be out within the next few months and we are so thrilled with the way it turned out!!!

Mister Cover - for blog and marketing
I just received the first two copies of this book and I am so excited!!! I will let you know once it is available in bookstores....

Here is my biggest fan enjoying this new book for his collection....
July 23 2010 079 copy


and here are the special Pugs that Katrina loves so much and inspired her latest story...
back cover-blog


Happy Friday and may your weekend be super creative and fun!!!


Hugs
Diana

16 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for you comment about my work. Your illustration is amazing, too

Connie said...

I believe that if you are going to eat ice cream, you should eat a lot of ice cream; double helping at least!

Unknown said...

I have to agree with you Connie!!! I always want lots of ice cream!!! yumm!!!

Unknown said...

Your illustrations are SO cute! Have a creative day.
Kathy

Vicki Smith said...

Very sweet image!

Deborah said...

**clapping of many hands** Congratulations!!! You are ever so talented and I LoVe how you choose to use your gifts. **kisskiss** Deb

June said...

Ohhh gorgeous book cover Diana, i love this its super cute
hugs June xxx

Teri said...

Yummy, I'm with you on the double!

MrBibleHead said...

Hey Diana! Congrats again on the book. It looks delightful! I love pugs and I love ice cream... so I really love your illo this week!!! Great!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh i am so excited i cannot even tell you!
emmitt and i cannot wait to purchase at least 3 copies!
have a super weekend!
xoxoxo
m & e

Unknown said...

Thank you for all the sweet comments!!!

Hugs
Diana

k.h.whitaker said...

cute, congrats on the book

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Congratulations on your new book!
Love the sweet pugs and the book cover.
Cole looks very happy reading.

Hope that you are having a lovely weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

marianne said...

Oh congratulations Diana this looks great again!!!
I love pugs!
And the 3 real ones are adorable too!

Enjoy your Sunday!
♥♥♥
>M<

Dear Fireflies said...

Wow! A new book? With cute little pugs? Sounds like a delight!

Congrats, of course, Diana... You are going extremely fast up the staircase, I see... (hugs)

nello said...

this is super cute! who can say no to a double ice cream treat?!

 
Blogging tips