Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Theme Thursday "Art words" my words are "Sweet" and "Create"





Hi Everyone....

here are the Easter inspired cupcake toppers I created...these are so much fun to make and use for any occasion...I have so many ideas for these...special ones for Birthdays and custom ones with faces....you name it...it can all come to life....This week over at Theme Thursday the theme is "Art words" and I was inspired to create something with the word "Sweet" and "Create"....so as you all know I am all about cupcakes and cupcake art....and now I am even making art for the tops of cupcakes...I know there are no words on these pieces...so I hope this still counts....

I am listing these in my Etsy Shop and will be adding some custom listings too...

These are so cute and sweet that I did a whole photo shoot with them....more fun things to come...so keep popping in!!!

Happy Thursday!!!

Hugs
Diana

23 comments:

Lori Saul said...

These are great Diana- how cute for parties- just beautiful!

K said...

these are so cute! this would make any cupcake occasion special!

gaby braun said...

Wow, I love it! Really a great idea! Well done!

indybev said...

Sweet toppers, Diana. Great idea!

Yvonne said...

I love these cupcake toppers, Diana! Fab creations.

Andrew Finnie said...

Thanks for sharing these. They are very strange which I like, as far as cupcakes with faces! Amazing stuff.

Eugen Caitaz said...

Yes! Diana, it's really great idea!
I want to ask you - how did you make this cupcake'???? It's papier mache?

Diane said...

How cute are these :D

Janine said...

These are really sweet creations.
I love this darling toppers.

Daphne said...

Wow, what agreat idea!! Love them!
So nice for a party :)

Terri Kahrs said...

These are adorable, Diana! And your pics show them off to perfection. Hugs, Terri xoxo

Manon said...

You have the greatest ideas. Omg.... i love these! I want to come to one of your parties!!! : )

hugs
manon

Candace Trew Camling said...

these are one of my favorite crafts of yours so far. Really cute!! I bet they will sell out quickly!

Marie S said...

These cupcake toppers are very sweet Diana. I love that little face and just perfect for easter too!
Thanks for coming over.
♥ to you and Cole.
I loved his lunch. How cute!!

soulbrush said...

so inventive and so cute, love your enthusiasm d.

Luisa Migon said...

Yes! A very sweet inspiration!!!

LynnF said...

Cute as can be...you're so creative, they're just wonderful! LynnF

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

They remind me of Alice in Wonderland. . . PERFECT for a Mad Hatter tea party! I'll make the topsy turvey cake, you bring the cuppies! And we can drink some fairy tale tea that I saw on Etsy today! Cheers!!! :)

Diane said...

How clever are you! These are so cute. Love them! Hugs, Diane
xoxo to Cole.

Limarea said...

Very sweet, great idea :)

Prizler Photography said...

You are amazing! These are so beautiful. I LOVE them! Again, simply amazing!

Deborah said...

Oh cupcake love!!! What did you make them from? For Christmas I made wee little tart like cakes from paper mache. I should send you one. I want to do cupcakes but yikes, making that much paper mache! Yours are cute-cute!!!
♥ Deb

Ineke said...

What a great job you have done. Love your Easter Bunnys. Greetings Ineke

 
Blogging tips