Friday, February 17, 2012

Working on some new bling.....






Sometimes we all need to feed our creative monsters....and this week I have been so inspired to work on my new earring line.....I love the way these glitter and shine in the light and they are as cute as can be.....I am also painting miniature watercolours....they are 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches and I will be creating some pendants with the original art.....so pop back this coming week to see how they will turn out......

In the mean time I am adding these to my Etsy Shop in case anyone wants to grab a pair......

Happy Friday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!

9 comments:

Netty said...

You totally amaze me with all your wonderful creative talents. Gorgeous work. Enjoy the weekend Diana, x

Silke Powers said...

Love them, Diana, and promptly had to buy the blue pair - they are perfect for a new little something this spring!! Thank you!! Hugs, Silke

trisha too said...

Beautiful blingy baubles, Diana!

:-)

Michaele Razi said...

Gorgeous! I love the earrings AND the photography!

Heather said...

ok, LOVE these so sparkly and pretty! xo

Carolyn Dube said...

These are adorable! Can't wait to see your miniature watercolors!!!!

Daniele Valois said...

I love these. I must go have a look! And those cupcakes, oh my!

carol l mckenna said...

OOOOOh very dazzling ~ Tres chic ~namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) Happy PPF ^_^

Georgie Horn said...

You're very creative...gonna visit etsy!

 
Blogging tips