Thursday, February 23, 2012

Try this with your little ones....so much fun.....



We do this all the time....I sit down with our son and we draw together.....and I swear everytime we do this he blows me away with how amazing his work is....it always makes my day! I also do this with our sweet niece and she loves to draw....I think one of the greatest gifts we can give children is the chance to feed their creativity. The fun part about this is you don't need to be a professional at it.....you can pick things you love and learn together....I think that is what Quality time is all about.....little moments that making lasting memories....

Try it and I am sure it will be something you do regularly

Happy Thursday and Happy Creating!!!

4 comments:

Jenn Girl said...

Cute pictures! I love drawing with my kids too! Creativity and imagination are definitely is the best gifts we can give our children! Einstein said "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Unknown said...

Oh wow!! I love that Quote Jenny!!!!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

I used to enjoy painting and making things with my children also.
Now they are 20 and 22, so that time does go quickly, so enjoy every moment.
I love your sweet artwork you and Cole created.

Happy rest of the week
Hugs
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Thanks Carolyn!!!! it sure does fly by!!!! I am taking in every single moment!!!!

 
Blogging tips