Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's on your Workdesk? Wednesday 143.....



Oh my heavens!!! I almost forgot about this super fun blog hop that lets you see all of the cool stuff people are working on.....I am working on some new ideas in my Studio today....so here are the things that are on my desk....from a bunch of cutout birds I illustrated yesterday to flowers and bunnies....can you tell where my mind is today.....Spring and all the neat things that come with her....I am having a blast and a half....

you will have to pop back in this week to see what all this stuff turns into!!!!

Happy Wednesday and Happy Creating!!!!

16 comments:

Netty said...

They are all looking fab Diana, x

Lizzy said...

They look lovely so far. Can't wait to see what they are to be.

Heather said...

those are fun! I love all f your spring art!!!!! your art is happy!

Sandy Trefger said...

Very lovely projects! Thanks for sharing!!

Gwen said...

Lovely creations...keep your mind on Spring, it is a good and inspiring muse!
xxx

Rachel Mims said...

I love your projects!!! Super cute. Happy WOYWW!! *Rachel #157

Hazel said...

Very colourful - thanks for sharing (Hazel, WOYWW #5) x

Christine said...

cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those birds. Ali x WOYWW # 119

Tammie Lee said...

your artful pieces are all so charming. whispering of spring...

SandeeNC said...

Super cute! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

kay said...

cute projects,x

Debbie Rock said...

Your work is amazing and I just love those little birds! Debbie #89

CraftygasheadZo said...

I love them all! Happy Thursday to you, hope you enjoy this week's snoop around the oh so creative spaces & take care. Zo xx 83

Joynana said...

Such fun projects, my favorite is the birds. you are a true artist.

scrappymo! said...

The birds are my favourite...what will you do with them?
The would look great on a spring wreath!

 
Blogging tips