Monday, February 27, 2012

Sharing some flowers we made in Cake Class today.....





Hi Everyone.....

We attended cake decorating class today and it was so much fun to create all kinds of fun new flowers.....Today we created.....daffodils, pansies, violets, and lilies....and violet leaves.....The Daffodils are my favorite and would make some pretty sweet Spring inspired cupcakes.......

It was a lot of fun to learn the right way to make some of these fun flowers.....now we practice this week and make our cake next Monday!!!!


Happy Monday and Happy Creating,

6 comments:

Silke Powers said...

A cake decorating class?!? That sounds like my kind of thing - although I am sure I would leave there in sugar shock... ;-) Hugs, Silke

marianne said...

Amazing! Some look so perfect! What fun!

Kokopelli said...

Awesome flowers! I bet cupcakes with them would be the eyecatcher at every party.

Christine said...

I like the tiger lily! Well done!

Netty said...

The flowers are gorgeous Diana and must have take you ages. Am so looking forward to seeing the decorated cake. x

Janine said...

I want to learn that too!!
I love this flowers, the lilies look so real, it´´s unbelievable.
Great Job Diana

 
Blogging tips