Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Sweet Saturdays week 44 post.....nothing more special than art with the Children.....





This past week I spent some time in The JK SK Class working on some cute bees.....we all had the sweetest time together....I always love the excitement the children have for creating.....it really makes me as happy as can be to be able to share some art and time with the children....so this week for Sweet Saturdays I am sharing this amazing experience!!!

Hope to see you all share something sweet with us!!!!

9 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

I love your bee!!! It's brilliant and oh so cute. I have to share this with a gf of mine. :) Hugs

Unknown said...

It was so much fun to create these Sophia!!!! we had a blast and a half!!!! Thanks for popping by!!!

Christine said...

A lovely craft for the kids! What a special day!

Unknown said...

It's wonderful to work with children!!

Jennifer McLean said...

SO ADORABLE! You must be proud!
Best,
Jenn

Heather said...

These are just ADORABLE! Love them! Too cute, I will have to share this with my girls!
enjoy your weekend! xo

Lilac & Lavender said...

Glad you're back after some time in the sun :) I love your sweet bee idea! My mom made something similar with a big red heart... added a face, and folded arms and legs ~ then my 6 year old made her own smaller version and glued the hands together ~ she says it's like her and grandma holding hands :) Have a Sweet Saturday!

Priya said...

The bee is so cute...its fun to see how creativity flows from a child's mind

Michaele Razi said...

So, so sweet!

 
Blogging tips