Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweet Saturdays - Week 44 - Come join in the fun.....

Sweet Saturdays

Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 044 of Sweet Saturdays.....

So sorry!!! last week while I was away I had a scheduled post for Sweet Saturdays....but unfortunately I never hit publish....to schedule it....so please accept my apologies.....

Sweet Saturdays is all about blogging about something sweet in your lives...it could be art, illustrations, food, a recipe or a sweet photo....or a sweet find in your favorite shop...so create your blog post and pop back and share your link with all of us....

Welcome and we look forward to seeing your posts.....


Please make sure to add Sweet Saturdays to your blog post and post the URL address of that post and NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for Sweet Saturdays when they arrive at your website.




8 comments:

Jennifer McLean said...

It always makes me smile when I see that cupcake!
Have a great weekend.
Best,
Jenn

Heather said...

Happy Saturday to YOU!
Thanks for hosting this!
Enjoy your day! xo

carol l mckenna said...

Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend ~ namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor)

carol l mckenna said...

Diana ~ mistakenly put # 9 Share the Creative Journey so I did another one where your link is for Sweet Saturday ~ thanks, sorry ~ namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor)

Christine said...

Happy Sweet Saturdays!

Michaele Razi said...

These Sweet Saturdays are so great! I promise I'll post something soon, when life calms down a bit!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog so this is my first time entering. Just wanted to say thanks for hosting!

Catharine said...

Happy Valentines! cheers:)

 
Blogging tips