Thursday, February 9, 2012

Getting ready for some art with the JK and SK Class....what fun!!!


I am so excited ....Thursday I will be doing a fun little Valentine's Day art class with the JK and SK class at Cole's school....I always have so much fun creating with the children....so I have spent most of tonight getting everything all ready for a fun class!!! Can't wait to see the children and I hope they love what we will be creating.....you know it had to have a bee in it somewhere...

Wish me luck!!!

Happy Thursday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!

5 comments:

marianne said...

I am sure the class will be great fun! This dress is super cute!
Sorry I missed your birthday, Happy Late Birthday dear! How much fun to celebrate in paradise!

Birthday hugs from me♥

Christine said...

love your cheery painting! have fun with your class!

Tammie Lee said...

that sounds wonderful Diana, i am sure you do not need luck, you are a natural! have a wonderful time.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Oh what fun for the children, they will enjoy creating and it will be an exciting class. Good luck, hope it goes well.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Chris said...

Hi Diana, greetings from Northern Ontario. Hope you had fun with the kiddies creating Valentine treasures. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

 
Blogging tips