Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's on my desk today.....




Hi Everyone....

I just happened to find this blog via one of my Blog Friends....Laurie participated in this cool blog hop....you share what's on your desk every Wednesday....so I linked over and found some fun stuff...and decided to take a few photos of what I have on my desk today in my Studio....so here are some miniature ink and watercolour paintings I am working on today......I am longing for Spring and can't wait to see my first Spring Robin......so these mini paintings were inspired by Spring.....

I will be creating something special with these so be sure to pop back and check on my progress!!!

So you can join in all the fun at "What's on your Desk? Wednesdays here......and also check out what everyone else is working on!!! Super fun!!!!

Well Happy Wednesday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!!

9 comments:

Michaele Razi said...

Lovely! I'm working on laundry :(

Raven's Rest Studio, Jennifer Conway said...

Oh! I just LOVE your little pieces of Spring art!! Happy Wednesday! *smiles* ~Jen (#143)

Christine said...

That's very cute art work you have on your desk!

HeARTworks said...

Hi Diana, welcome to WOYWW!! I like making miniature works of art too! Patsy from
HeARTworks

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wonderful! are these inchies? love the details and colors of these little pieces. happy WOYWW, and thanks for sharing!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

Karen said...

Hi Diana, I love your watercolour and ink paintings, they are really gorgeous :)

Happy WOYWW and have a great week, Luv Karen xx

May said...

Welcome Diana to WOYWW, your art work is fabulous, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x

ScrappnBee said...

Love your watercolors!They are beautiful. Hope that you keep playing and sharing your talent! Have a happy WOYWW!- Amanda #144

CraftygasheadZo said...

Lovely little paintings. Hope you enjoyed this week's snoop around the creative desks for WOYWW. I'm still nosing, I know it's Friday, but I will get to everyone! Take care Zo xx 81

 
Blogging tips