Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Sweet Saturdays week 45 Post....how sweet are these boxes!!!!

Happy Sweet Saturday Everyone....I was looking around for some fun ideas and you know me and cupcakes......and I stumbled on this amazing idea on this one blog.....Called "Sweet Simple Stuff" They have the cutest idea for these super fun edible treat boxes....so at my next dinner party I will have these on everyone's plate in little cellophane bags....all tied with some gorgeous ribbon.....they can take these cute treats home and not to mention how cute the will be on the table!!!!



I also found a recipe I will have to try....this week I was craving my favorite ice cream....Spumoni....and did a quick little search and found these cupcakes on this blog called....."How to eat a cupcake" don't they make you want some Spumoni ice cream!!! I will post some photos once I try this recipe out!!!

Well Happy Sweet Saturday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!

11 comments:

Jenn Girl said...

very cute boxes!

Christine said...

that cupcake is to die for! And cute treat boxes too, they look like real cupcakes.

Unknown said...

I LOVE eating spumoni!!! :))

carol l mckenna said...

Excellent photos ~ Delish! Definitely reminds me of Spumoni ~ namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor) Happy SS

Unknown said...

Oh my, those are adorable! And now I am hungry, lol!

Cathy Bueti said...

Those are too cute!! And my those cupcakes look amazing!! I would like to have the icing alone! lol

Erin K said...

Ooo...cute and so delicious looking too! I'm going to have to make cupcakes now. ^_^

Erin K said...

Oops..sorry for the double comment.(silly me) I forgot to mention in my other comment that I've nominated you for a "Versatile Blogger Award". *hugs* Keep up the wonderful works that you do.

Joni Nickrent said...

YUMMY...had to pin this sweet treat!

Lisa M Griffin said...

so cute! what lovely finds.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Sounds lie you had a very SWEET Saturday! :) Those cupcakes look divine and I'm sure you'd do a wonderful job at making them. Hee

 
Blogging tips