Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Sweet Saturdays week 46 post......bunnies in my head......



Hi Everyone....I am working away in the Studio on all sorts of Spring and Bunny inspired art these days....so I thought for Sweet Saturdays I would share with you my latest idea for some sweet bunny dolls.....

I think these cuties are sweet enough to share for Sweet Saturdays......I should have these babies in colour for Sunday so I hope you pop back and see them all finished!!!!

Happy Sweet Saturday!!!!


5 comments:

Jenn Girl said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Thank you Jenn!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oooooh!!! Very cool!!!

Silke Powers said...

These are sweet, Diana. Although - I must say that button eyes have always freaked me out a little... ;-) Hugs, Silke

Christine said...

They are so sweet and cute!

 
Blogging tips