Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More inspiring photos from our trip.....




Hello Everyone....and Happy Wednesday....I don't know about you .....but every single time I come home from a vacation it takes me a while to get back into the groove of things....I guess being a beach bum can have that affect on people.....well I am finally coming around and made my first appearance in the Studio ......I am inspired by so many things from our trip so I will be painting today and enjoying some me time with my art supplies....I wanted to share these photos with you all....

We were very lucky to be able to see these Pelicans every day....and feed then fresh fish caught by some local friends....and we enjoyed hours of fun in the ocean daily.....it was so warm and the water was so clear and amazing.....I could swim in there all day long!!!

anyway....back to work!!! back to some creative fun.....and I will meet you back here tomorrow to show you what I have worked on!!!! Thank you for being here!!!

Happy Wednesday and Happy Creating Everyone....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Lovely lazy days on the beach. Perfect.

Christine said...

fun and warm!

 
Blogging tips